Saturday, July 10, 2010

Thing #14

The video on Technorati was great! It pulled the pieces together and made tags and blog networks make a little more sense. A few of their links were under construction including their favorites and widgets. I can see that this technology is moving so fast that even the innovators can't keep up with it. I know these sites need ads to keep them going but I found the ads interfered with the page.

The whole idea of tags made a little more sense although in searching things for my history curriculum I was not successful. I can see how politicians, sports figures, BP executives, etc. must keep up on the bloggers and this would be a great site to do it.  Right now I'm not sure how much I will use it but it is interesting to see what is out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment